MapQuest Enterprise Solutions provides businesses and developers an industry-leading platform that includes developer tools, resources, and industry expertise for building rich, engaging mapping solutions for web, mobile and desktop applications. Since 1997, we have provided highly customizable, valuable business solutions, with a focus on reliability and customer service. Our experience is visible in the accuracy and scale of our geospatial platform - the same platform that drives MapQuest.com.
To find out more about how MapQuest can help your business, contact us.
Here are a few of the key differentiators of the MapQuest Platform:
- Customer Support - MapQuest strives to provide the highest quality of personal touch support in the industry through a dedicated Account Manager and access to our Denver-based technical support staff via a toll-free number and/or email. We also provide 24/7/365 emergency support.
- Accuracy - By combining years of experience and robust mapping datasets, both commercial and open, MapQuest provides accurate mapping, geocoding, routing and traffic to power enterprise solutions.
- Scalability - The MapQuest Platform powers MapQuest.com as well as all the MapQuest mobile products. By combining 15 years of experience with the reach of the AOL network, we can offer a mapping platform with tremendous scale.
- Flash / Flex Support - The MapQuest Flash Maps API provides a mature and fully developed native MapQuest API for Flash developers to implement rich mapping functionality in their Flash-based applications using Flash Builder, Flex and/or ActionScript. Choose between a mobile Flex API or web/desktop Flex API.
- Superior Geocoding Quality - Geocoding is underneath most mapping applications and is often the cause of inaccurate maps or directions. MapQuest has a robust geocoder with a 5-character result code the allows businesses to verify the accuracy of locations in greater detail than a simple yes/no match. We provide the ability to do up to 100 geocodes in one call with no technical rate limits for Enterprise clients.
- Driving Directions - MapQuest's patented routing algorithms provide both accurate and simple driving directions. A variety of options enable multipoint, optimized, alternate, pedestrian, transit and draggable routes. Additionally, the RouteMatrix is great for analytics applications, as it allows you to search drive distance between one to many or many to many locations.
- Search by Drive Time or Distance - Straight-line distance is great for birds, but we humans need to use roads. Search by drive time or distance is easy to enable through our Search API Web Service.
- Search Along a Route (i.e. Corridor Search) - MapQuest APIs and web services provide the ability to search locations along a route using a variety of search and distance criteria, including drive distance or time off a route. This powerful capability is built into the APIs and does not require custom development.
- Traffic - MapQuest's timely and comprehensive traffic is a competitive advantage of our platform. Additionally, our Traffic API Web Service allows you to spatially search for traffic incidents!
- Licensed or Open Data - MapQuest's APIs can be used with licensed, commercial datasets, or with open data such as OpenStreetMap. This provides you with the flexibility to choose the right data and terms for your application. See our Licensed vs. Open page for more detail.
Enterprise Edition licenses provide customer support, enhanced functionality and premium service levels. Contact MapQuest to learn more about our licensing options and pricing.