One of the great things about the conference is that it's constantly evolving with the interests of the attendees. The public even contributes to picking the panels that will be available. For SXSW 2009, we have a session up for consideration in the Panel Picker voting:
- "Whereify Your Content; Gain an Audience of Millions"
Building an audience for your content is expensive. What's a start-up to do to? In this session, we'll talk about some of the ways making your content location-aware can help you quickly build an audience. We'll also show you how to do it.
It's a timely topic in an increasingly mobile and context-sensitive world and we know a little about helping people find places. So, here's where you can vote and hear what we have to say on the topic of "Whereification."
- Fill out a quick sign-up at the SXSW Panel Picker. You don't have to be planning to attend SXSW (although you totally should) to vote.
- Click the "Create an Account to Begin Voting" link
- Fill out the form and submit
- Check email for verification link and click.
- Visit the panel page for: "Whereify Your Content; Gain an Audience of Millions"
Voting runs until August 29th and we'll see you in Austin next March!